I started my real estate career in 2002. I learned to work with the public, listen to their needs and communicate well while making customer service a top priority. Although I enjoyed my line of work, I felt I wanted more of a challenge and started my new career. Quickly I realized that it was so fun working with buyers and sellers. I help them achieve their goals of home ownership! I strive to make my clients top priority. I understand the importance and urgency there is when quickly looking for a home and selling at a competitive price. I’m readily available to my clients. I rank in the top 5 in sales volume at Mel Foster Company, ranking #1 in 2013 and 2017 in closed transactions with over $31 million in sales in 2017 (Ranked #1 in Quad Cities MLS). When choosing your agent, remember I am a lifelong residence and professional in this area, and a great resource for information. Remember I am just a phone call away!
8 REASONS to choose MEL FOSTER CO.
1. Outstanding customer service
Our goal is to provide valued service, exceeding client expectations. Mel Foster Co. conducts business with honesty, integrity, and professional competence, and continues to serve the Quad Cities and surrounding areas as it has for over 90 years.
2. Unbeatable Internet Marketing
Melfosterco.com exposes your home to all local and out-of-town buyers 24/7. Your home receives even greater exposure on popular, nationwide third party websites.
3. On the Go Accessibility
House hunting made easy from anywhere! Mel Foster Co. is pleased to offer mobile web application and an app.
4. Top Notch Advertising
Our newspaper presence is unbeatable in our market areas. We dominate the newspapers with our full-color listing ads in the real estate sections.
5. Relocation Services
Our award-winning relocation department partners with the best relocation companies across the country, giving your listing national exposure.
6. Power in Numbers
With more than 700 licensed real estate professionals, nearly 70% of all our listings are sold by Mel Foster agents in-house.
7. A Real Estate Leader
In this market, we are one of the leaders in residential real estate.
8. Home Warranties
We offer the Mel Foster TMI Home Warranty. It provides protection and peace of mind for the seller during marketing and for the buyer after closing.
Mission Statement:To provide you all the marketing information necessary so you can make an informed decision. To get your home sold as quickly as possible for the most amount of money. I will always put my clients’ interests first and foremost. I look forward to providing you with the upmost professionalism and integrity, as well as marketing your home to the best of my ability.
Not only do we have professional pictures taken inside and outside of your home, now we are also adding aerial pictures of your home. I am a REALTOR who goes "above" and beyond to market your home! Check out the Mel Foster app for IPhone and Android.
Achievments and Awards
#1 Residential Sales for ALL QC Realtors & Companies per QCA MLS 2013, 2015, 2017
#1 Sales Volume in office 2012 - 2017
Excellence in Service Award 2004 - 2017
Top 10 in QCA MLS 2009 - 2017
Top 10 in Volume in Company 2009 - 2017
Top Residential Producer, Iowa Quad Cities 2013, 2017
Multimillion Dollar Producer 2007 - 2017
#10 in sales volume for entire State of Iowa 2017 (Real Trends)
LIST OF SERVICES
- I will review the type of agency alternatives and representations that are available to you and to potential buyers.
- I will provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
- I will show you various financing alternatives for buyers of your property and discuss the likely impact that each alternative might have on your sale.
- I will furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
- I will present you with an action plan for marketing your property.
- I will present your property to the professionals of Mel Foster Co. and share with you the teams recommendation to help you realize the best price for your property.
- I will develop a plan to enhance your property’s ability to attract buyers and also suggest inspections to enhance the marketability of your home.
- I will explain to you how a TMI Home Warranty can help you avoid unexpected bills on covered systems and appliances during the listing period and reduce your liability after the sale.
- I will provide a Marketing Activity Report for your property on a mutually agreed upon basis that features: updates on competitive market conditions, buyer activity, actions taken to market your home and any changes that could affect the sale of your home.
- I will present your written disclosure regarding the condition of your property to buyer prospects.
- I will seek financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting a purchase agreement.
- I will review all purchase agreements, and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are acceptable to you. Our goal is to seek buyers who have been pre-approved by reputable lenders.
- I will monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
- I will be present to represent your interests at the closing of the transaction.
- I will provide you with an opportunity to give an evaluation of our services.
Agency Representation | Competitive Market Analysis | Financing Alternatives | Estimated Proceeds Marketing Plan | Sales Team | Qualifying Buyers | Home Enhancements/Inspections
TMI Home Warranty | Marketing Activity Report | Property Disclosure | Purchase Agreement & Negotiations Transaction Management | Sale Closing | Follow-up Survey
The web site is provided "as is," "as available," and without any warranties of any kind, including, without limitation, any warranty regarding the quality, performance or functionality of the web site or regarding the quality or accuracy of any of the information obtained from or available through use of the web site or that the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Geri Doyle Realtor makes no warranty that any defects, whether known or unknown, will be corrected, or that the web site will be virus-free. Geri Doyle Realtor disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, metchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some states do not allow limitation on implied warranties so these limitations may not apply to you. In these states, Geri Doyle Realtor's liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.